We are currently looking for a Marketing and Event Planning Intern at Jamie White Real Estate!
- Organize and execute marketing events.
- Innovate past client outreach.
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help plan events and improve past client outreach.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Plan events from the ground-up including timeline, budgeting, outreach, and execution.
Prepare promotional materials such as mailers.
Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Let us know about any creative passions you have that might be applicable, such as photography, video editing, or graphic design.
Part time ~ 10 hours per week. Schedule flexible.
Compensation: $15 per hour
Interested applicants please send resume to email@example.com